Barnes Holistic - Counseling, Psychological, & Psychiatric Services

Categories

Back to School Care Fair
Medicaid & Other Insurances Accepted
powered by

My Blog

Now Accepting MEDICAID and other insurances

I am very happy to report Barnes Holistic Counseling Therapies Institute (BHCTI) is now accepting Medicaid clients.  For a long time, my partners and I have been discussing how we might help clients in need of mental health services who were economically challenged.  We have done so by probono provision of services because we were and are so committed to helping families get mental health, emotional, and behavioral health assistance for their members.   Although doing so proved challenging at times, as we are a fee-for-service practice, we have not been able to turn anyone away who was in serious need.  Being able to accept medicaid clients is a milestone we are glad to have reached.  Many clients have expressed their delight as well, reporting they needed a practice in the neighborhood composed of practitioners who look like them and with whom they feel comfortable in addressing their issues. We also accept other insurances such as Blue Cross /Blue Shield, CIGNA, Aetna, CMS, Tricare, Value Options, and are working hard to add Magellan, Amerigroup.  We are adding other insurances all the time.  Please call our office at 727-289-1164 if yourwant to inquire if we accept your insurances.  Our staff psychiatrist, Dr. Boris Kawliche, MD, is friendly, supportive, believes in minimum dosing and only in cases where it is needed to stabilize or manage symptoms.  Our counselors/therapists practice holistic psychotherapy combined with cognitive behavioral intervention techniques.  Homeopathic assessments are also available for those who, like myself, have discovered the non-drug based therapeutic benefits of homeopathy.  Enjoy the journey of life and do all you can to preserve total wellness --- spirit, mind, and body.   It is your right.

22 Comments to Now Accepting MEDICAID and other insurances :

Comments RSS
Alfredo Kilian on Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:04 AM
Hey dude I am so happy to get this informative allocation which contains a lot of information about MEDICAID and other insurances. I just want to say that it is so effective for our practical life. Thanks...

topptwatches on Sunday, October 27, 2013 11:53 PM
I hope that it makes me more happy http://www.topptwatches.co.uk

tibet tourisme on Sunday, May 19, 2013 11:00 AM
Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Very helpful information specially the ultimate section :) I handle such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

alvario on Monday, May 20, 2013 1:44 AM
Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

Boxing Gloves on Friday, June 21, 2013 2:33 PM
ruwalaei boxing gloves Online mqualycg http://calendar.sbu.edu/everlast.html

Buy Cancer Drugs on Thursday, August 22, 2013 12:49 AM
You've shared a terrific topic. Thanks for this wonderful sharing and want to know more detail so please continue...

photogra-fico on Thursday, December 05, 2013 9:45 PM
Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with almost all significant infos.

CLICK To Find Out More on Friday, July 25, 2014 6:29 PM
Wenn Sie Vermutung eine weitere 100 $ 7 Tage 12 sowie die Serie Enden , web Verluste sind 10 $. Pop Over To This Web-site Im Internet koennte positioniert der als einer der unter den Hunderten von viele vertrauenswuerdigen World Wide Web Sportwetten, sie sind sie die praktische Ort haeufig bestaetigen Ergebnisse in einem wiegende breite Palette von Sport die gehoeren Baseball, Basketball, Fussball Fussball, Fussball und Pferderennen.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:47 PM
Der Weg fuer immer zu erhalten um ganz zu es ist ein ueberlegen Geld Verwaltung Programm . Wager genau das gleiche alle jedes einzelne Spiel .

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:16 PM
Schlechtes Wetter Wetter Regel behaelt die Wertung nach unten. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:18 AM
Einige Teams Gruppen haben andere Gruppen Vielfalt . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Anonymous on Thursday, January 29, 2015 1:44 PM
Thanks for opening your scam up to individuals who can not pay so now my tax dollars can advance your BS and spread it to more ignorant poor people.

review on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:39 AM
it is well

Laura Gregory on Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:14 AM
We have never discover this kind of amazing bit of data. Currently I'm proud to convey which i include last but not least attain expertise within this subject matter in addition to in this article about My spouse and i should also propagate a similar preaching forward so that the earth turn into a greater spot to are in.

libido on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:32 PM
Great content!

Dr. William Barnes on Sunday, January 28, 2018 8:29 PM
I want to thank everyone who commented so positively on the content of our site. We are planning a big improvement including some pretty exciting benefits for existing, new, and prospective clients. We are negotiating with web developers a more contemporary feel with lots of content provided by our therapists who are passionate professionals committed to bringing the best the 21st Century can offer in terms of holistic therapeutic interventions...treating the whole person. We are taking counseling, psychological and psychiatric services to preventive proactive levels never before experienced in the mental health field. "When needs are met relationships flourish" our motto is core to our whole person (holistic) assessment of clients providing them a complete spirit, mind, body evaluation and treatment planning for the success of the individual family or group. We are not just different. We are BETTER!

review on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:33 PM
Excellent Blog. I really want to admire the quality of this post. I like the way of your presentation of ideas, views and valuable content. Thanks a lot!

libido on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:34 PM
impressive way of writing the post. Great job!

review on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:35 PM