Bipolar Support Group for Spouses or Significant Others
Space is limited. Pls RSVP
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30PM
Location: 2510 1st Avenue, South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33712
Host: Dr. William Barnes, PhD., DD., LHD
Dr. William Barnes will be leading a bipolar support group for spouses. Living with a bipolar spouse can be very challenging. Learn about healthy interactions and steps you need to take to preserve your own sanity.
Handouts and Worksheets will be provided FREE of CHARGE to help you work through and learn the difference between
* Healthy Vs. Unhealthy Feelings & Emotions
* Healthy Sadness Vs.Clinical Depression
* Healthy Constructive Anger Vs. Unhealthy
* Healthy Fear Vs. Neurotic Anxiety
* Healthy Remorse Vs. Neurotic Guilt
* Healthy Self-Esteem Vs. Arrogant Self-
Other skills we will learn and practice will include:
* How to Break Out of A Bad Mood
* Common Self Defeating Beliefs
- Emetophobia - fear of feeling
- Conflict phobia - "People who love each
others should not fight."
- Entitlement: "People should always be the
the way I expect them to be."
- Emotional Perfectionism: "I should always
feel happy, confident, and in control of my
- ...and more
PLEASE CALL 727-289-1164
EVENT: Turkey giveaway & Festivities sponsored by the Southside Lawyer at the Old Sweetbay Shopping Plaza Corner 22nd Street South and
Thank you Southside Lawyer for a very well planned and well-funded way of getting the community out. You made a lot of people happy for Thanksgiving 2019.
The community ate and listened to music in anticipation of the BIG FREE Turkey Giveaway and the weather was perfect.
Registration for the Turkey Giveaway had been done by phone, but after 500 registrants, the phone stopped taking messages. Oh Well, there were plenty of Turkeys to go around for the massive turnout.
Kids got to pet animals and have their faces painted.
Over 1000 Turkeys provided to the community.