Isabel Children's Foundation Uganda
WELCOME Partners, Donors, & Volunteers
Together, We Can Impact Their World!
DONATE NOW PLEASE
BECAUSE OF PARTNERS, DONORS, AND VOLUNTEERS LIKE YOU, Isabel Children's Foundation Uganda (ICFU), is able to give hope to Uganda's vulnerable children living in poor communities.
Your support is vital to our work. There are many ways you can contribute towards our activities, and every little bit that you commit goes a long way in helping us fulfill our mission. Learn more about how you can get involved by exploring the opportunities below.
* We are providing support to disadvantaged kids with BASIC necessary ITEMS needed for their
very survival: Food, shelter, clothes, shoes, bedding, school supplies, etc.
* We empower children to live healthier lives through priority programs and programs that
empower them through education and life skills that involve them in their own healing..
* We nurture and promote children's talents
* We advocate for children's rights through protection campaigns aimed at increasing awareness
of the government and society at large roles in protecting kids from violence, neglect, and child
* We develop programs to help sensitize parents to the values of child education and conduct
activities aimed at helping needy kids in terms of education, nutrition, orphaned child
support in poor communities.